Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breastcancer.org link

Ok, it's up!  The new link is www.breastcancer.org and click on "blog."  I have an introductory piece up, as per request of the breastcancer.org people, describing who I am and what I plan to write about.

I would like the other articles to be less about me, and address the breast cancer experience in general.  But in writing my second article, I realize that it is very dry for a non-expert like myself to write an informative article but omit all the personal connections to the subject.  So even though I need to write about my own experience to personalize the articles, I know that it is  not about me.  I'm not going through treatments anymore.  I am hoping that women or men with breast cancer may be able to identify with the articles and find them helpful.  Or if not helpful, then at least interesting.

Please check it out.

No comments: