Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Soon to appear on breastcancer.org!

I am going to be writing a blog for publication on the breastcancer.org website!  It's a big honor, especially since that website is an important information source for millions of women, and men too.  The site itself contains a lot of useful information and the discussion forum is a great place to connect with women or men who are going through a breast cancer diagnosis, or who are survivors.  Publication on that site of course depends on whether I can focus myself to construct readable essays of relevant topics.  If you have any suggestions, send them my way.  I will post here to let you know the link when I have my blog up on that website.

1 comment:

DAVID HAAS said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David